MineHRD/CHROChange ManagerEmployee EngagementLearning & Development ManagerCandidate AttractionOperating model Network AnalysisOnboardingSales PerformanceOrganization OverviewEmployee Engagement ManagerTalent Acquisition Manager
Strengthening the Future: the Onboarding Experience at Polaris Engineering
Objectives of the Project
Optimize onboarding to improve Employee Experience
Polaris Engineering, a deep tech company specializing in implementing innovative artificial intelligence-based solutions, has planned a significant hiring initiative in 2023, coinciding with the opening of two new operational locations.
To best prepare for this period of change, Polaris has chosen Glickon as a strategic partner to:
- Define and introduce a clear and optimized onboarding process
- Improve the overall experience for individuals and enhance the company's attractiveness
The "Glow" platform from Glickon addressed Polaris Engineering's needs.
This solution created a space designed for people, capable of conveying all the values promoted by Polaris, such as transparency and clarity. Through the integration of multimedia content, quizzes, and timed assessments, the platform facilitated a positive welcome and the formation of a healthy work environment.
The definition of different journeys specific to various roles allowed new colleagues to find all the tools and resources essential for their entry into the company.
A comprehensive experience
Thanks to Glow, Polaris Engineering has developed dedicated paths for new colleagues:
- Creation of a database of onboarding materials, always available to new hires
- 30- and 60-day check-ins to assess the progress of the onboarding journey for new colleagues
- Content designed to ensure cultural alignment within the company
- Implementation, in the future, of upskilling activities to improve skills and promote collaboration among teams
"We have built a bridge between the new and the familiar. With the Glickon platform, we have transformed onboarding into a welcoming and engaging experience. Every stone laid has brought not only skills but also shared values, creating a path outlined by the company culture, where each person can find their own way to growth."