Attracting young talent to the Advertising industry: Dentsu success story
With the rising need for talent across industries, companies today are becoming more service-centric. Organizations must design talent attraction and retention strategies that ensure people and talent are at the heart of their processes.
- 1/3 of the workforce will change employers before the end of the year and about 40% will switch industries.
- More than 80% of the people interviewed in a Mercer survey feel they're heading for a burnout.
- GenZ today are looking for 4 essential aspects in a job: Compensation (41%), Stability (33%), Opportunity to build their career (32%), Autonomy (30%).
HR activities must therefore be considered as part of an HR system, not as stand-alone activities, that focuses on the four Rs:
Dentsu Italy chose Glickon as its strategic and technological partner to create an unforgettable candidate experience for its target audience that reflects the brand's identity.
Since 2017, Dentsu has received over 3,675 applications through the Glickon platform.
Two activities, one People strategy:
- Pre-screening: agile, digital, and objective review of candidate preparedness and aptitude in their specific areas of expertise.
- Employer Branding, events & Career Day: ntroduce the brand, instantly collect information about those interested and give them a chance to connect with and learn more about Dentsu even before the first interview. This ensures Dentsu has a competitive advantage.
Not just people engagement and empowerment, but also employee thriving.
The next chapter in creating a positive work experience that aims to help talent shine.
Dentsu Italy and Glickon created a distinct Employer Branding exeprience together tailored to specific professional fields. The goal was to collect, steer, and nudge recent graduates and early careers towards the advertising industry.
Completion rate: 97%
Completion rate of Glickon challenges by Dentsu candidates (Glickon benchmark: 91.22%).
The Glickon digital platform helps us track the experience of our junior candidates using a smart and unique approach, which helps them get to know our brand better and makes it easier for us to pre-screen candidates.
A new Candidate Experience with Seek
Boost the quality of your talent acquisition funnelBook a free demo